Friday, May 12, 2006

18th Day: session handling problems :(

I still can't make it work. I read the online manual over and over again but I still can't find an answer to my problem. My problem is I can't start sessions. I use the session_start() method like manual said but there are always two errors that appear. Here are the actual error messages:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Evaluation\requestevaluation.php:2) in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Evaluation\requestevaluation.php on line 14

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Evaluation\requestevaluation.php:2) in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Evaluation\requestevaluation.php on line 14

I know how to use sessions because I used it in JSP before but how will use it if I can't start and make it work in the first place. If I get pass this, just this one thing, everything will be alright. I hope can find a solution to this by tomorrow.

0 comments: