Wednesday, May 24, 2006

25th Day: ThE LaSt DaY!

It's my last day today! I am happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy because my OJT is finished. I'm sad because of the friends that I will be leaving there. For my last assignment, my supervisor, Sir Richard, asked me to debug some minor errors in the VConnect site. The VConnect site is the new website for the new call center of VPHI. He also asked me to make an initial layout for the Mt. Everest site. I'm not sure but what I know is this site is for the recent Philippine Mt. Everest expedition. Then comes merienda time, me and my fellow trainees, Svet and Vanessa prepared a little something for our officemates. Our last day blowout! We ate lots of food, like pizza, baked mac, and tarts. I together with my fellow trainee, Svet, and some officemates, like Toni, Acey, Hazel, Maricris, and even Sir Richard, decided to have an overtime. For dinner, we ate the left over food from merienda which we didn't finish again. After eating dinner, Toni and Acey gave me and Svet each a gift. For me, a personalized pin. I love it! I just don't know if I want to use it because I don't want it to get lost or be damaged. I had alot of fun today. I will never forget this OJT experience.

0 comments: