You have seen websites offering free counters, hit counters, web counters, web hit counters, or whatever you may want to call it, all over the web and Free Counter Pro is just one of them. Sign up at FreeCounterPro.com and create a Free Web Hit Counter for your personal website, blog, social networking site, and/or your company website for free. This Free Web Hit Counter will enable you to keep track of the overall statistics of your website like how many times your website has been visited and how many times the web pages in your website has been viewed. The Free Web Hit Counter at FreeCounterPro.com also has over 50 counter images to choose from so selecting an image to match the style of your website will not be a very big problem.
How to install the counter:
1. Create an account or sign up (Don't worry, its free!)
- Choose a username and provide your email address and website URL.
- You could also change the counter value and its style.
- Your password will be sent to you via email together with your chosen username.
- Login to your account using the login information that you received via email.
- Click the Retrieve Counter Code and retrieve the counter code by copying the code given in the text field.
- Place the counter code in any part of your website that you want the counter to show up.
- The counter will start at the counter value that you selected during sign up.
- You could also modify the information such as website URL, counter value, and its style by clicking Counter Options after logging in.