Thursday, October 04, 2007

the one where i cyber beg

The holiday season is coming up and I still don't have money to buy gifts for my godchildren. Take note, godchildren, plural, haha! I have 2 godsons and 3 goddaughters. I think thats too many for my age, considering that I'm still studying and I don't have a job, but I'm happy I that have them :D So now I will engage in cyber begging. If my budget is to give a gift worth $7 each, that's P300 something, I will be needing $35 dollars :D To those who are kind hearted, rich, and don't know where, when, and how they will spend their extra money, please help me! :D


You can help me in two ways:

1. Join these Paid To Click (PTC) sites, AdBux, SmartBux, TitanClicks, Advercash, MyRealCash, BuxGalore, and Bux.To, and be my referral. You can also earn money if you join, getting referrals is just an extra :D

2. Donate directly using PayPal. Just click the button below.



This is not a scam and I am not just making this up :D Thank you for spending time reading this post. A dollar will be greatly appreciated. Thank you again! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahaha! di ako marunong magpaypal. sorry ka nalang maruel. ahahaah. :P


your friend,

fiona