Wednesday, October 03, 2007

the one with the summarized post

I don't know if I should continue having this blog because I don't update it every so often. It is October now and my last post was last April. That's five months of hiatus and that's not ok. I should be posting something once a month, haha! Anyway, so what did I during those five months?

May:
Got 3 weeks of fun, laughter and adventure with Erika and Ereena (goddaughters), Apo (godson), and Alvin (nephew) when they had a 3 week vacation at our house. Kokoy (nephew) also occasionally popped in and out of the picture :D
End of vacation and start of the first term of the school year 2007-2008, which should have been my last term if things have gone well, haha! :D

June, July and August:
2 units of STRESME +
3 units of ADVANOS +
3 units of COMPILE +
3 units of NETWORK +
3 units of INTPHIL +
3 units of KASPIL1 =
17 units of hell!

September:
Barely a week of term break and start of the second term of the school year 2007-2008.

0 comments: