Wednesday, April 02, 2008

the one when I should have prepared reserve posts

As you can see, this is my first post after 14 days. I took a 4 day break from blogging from March 20 to 23 and became busy with all the school work including our failed thesis. I know this is bad considering that my blog is not popular and I should be consistent in making posts. So, for this not to happen again, I should prepare reserve posts when I have the time.

Reserve posts are posts that are made in advance and are ready to be published. This posts may have any topic you have in mind or posts informing your readers where you are and why you are taking a break. You can publish this ahead of time, before you have your break with the option of choosing the post date you want or publish it while you're on your break if you have any mobile device that can connect to the internet. I know some bloggers out there are also doing this because we can see that they are still updating their blog even if they said that they will have a vacation. So from now on, I'll try to make reserve posts if I had the time. :)

0 comments: