Monday, March 03, 2008

the one when Google slapped me

I think Google slapped me. I'm not really sure if Google did this to me directly or some of the sites linking to me got a "Google Slap" or "PR Slap" but my PageRank just suddenly went down from 2 to 0.

It happened yesterday. I logged in at my account at PayPerPost and when I was checking out the opportunities that I'm qualified to take, I was surprised to find out that there are no opportunities that I can take because I'm not qualified for any. I was qualified for about 10-12 opportunities the last time I checked before that. I think the PayPerPost's PageRank checker is telling the truth because I also checked my PageRank at other sites like PRchecker.info, iWebTool, and Smart PageRank and my PageRank there is also 0. Well, Blog Flux seems to say that my PageRank is still 2.

I know that this is happening all throughout the blogosphere but this is the first that it happened to me so, for the meantime, I'll just observe my PageRank for a couple of days. Maybe its a mistake and Google will give me my 2 points back. I hope its a mistake. I don't want to write a letter of reconsideration, haha!

1 comments:

Makoy said...

i hope we can get back our former PR ratings.