Friday, February 29, 2008

Get The Right Training



I had many, about 4 (and more than 2 is many), training courses before related to web development and computer programming. I did complete all those 4 training courses and I can say that I'm knowledgeable about the topics covered in those training courses. I can't say that I mastered all of it because there are some topics I don't like and need some refreshing to do and there is this one course that I didn't learn that much or didn't learn what I expected to learn because of the instructor but overall, I had a great time taking those training courses.

Training courses are sometimes not really required in a job but taking these training courses could be an advantage. There are many training courses offered everywhere and there are websites like Avand that can help you and your company find training courses in your area. Some of their popular courses are Sales Training, Plumbing Training, and Management Training. If the course you're looking for are not in their list, you can contact them discuss the courses that your company will need so that they could add it to their list. Check out their website if you have the time. Good luck!

0 comments: