Thursday, February 28, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

I signed up for PayPerPost last month and my blog or should I say this blog got approved for Marketplace Opportunities just 8 days ago. This blog was not approved immediately for Marketplace Opportunities because it does not meet the specific requirements that is indicated in their Terms of Service. Fortunately, PayPerPost updated their Terms of Service and made some changes to it like bringing down the minimum blog age to 30 days with at least 10 pre-existing posts from 90 days with at least 20 pre-existing posts. I just started making posts again on this blog just this January 2008 and making 20 posts of original content is not that easy. So, thanks to that change in their Terms of Service! Haha! :D

I learned about PayPerPost just last month when I'm searching for paid-to-blog services. I have read many testimonials about PayPerPost, about how it can help you monetize your blog and generate extra income if you're a blogger and create buzz and promote your product or services if you're an advertiser. I also read that PayPerPost strictly implements word of mouth ethics and I like that because it informs the audience of the blog of the connection of a certain post with the blog. Having read all of that testimonials and making sure that its not a scam or something, I signed up for PayPerPost.

This is the first Opp that I took and I know this will also be your first when you join PayPerPost because this post is like the welcome Opp when you're approved for the Marketplace Opportunity and it pays a nice amount of money, hehe! I will earn a$20 just for this post, isn't that a nice extra income for just a single post, haha! :D

0 comments: