Wednesday, February 06, 2008

the one with all the 1st day Entrecard madness!

You all know Entrecard, right? I know most of the bloggers do, haha! :D Entrecard is the first and only free exchange network for 125x125 ads. Entrecard lets you advertise your own 125x125 Entrecard on any blog in the network, for free! You pay for this advertising with Entrecard Credits. You can earn these credits for free, this is why you can advertise for free, by visiting other blogs and dropping your Entrecard onto their widget. You can also earn if you put the widget in your site and let other people drop their Entrecard. Like the introduction video on their site said, "It's your internet business card".

I read that it started last November 8, 2007 but I just became aware of it by mid January 2008. I noticed a lot of blogs have Entrecard widgets. I don't want to jump into the bandwagon immediately so I waited for sometime and take a look at things before I signed up at their site. I should have signed up with Entrecard last week but I discovered Project Wonderful and got hyped up over it too. I'll just tell you the wonderful story at another post, hehe!

I'm happy with Entrecard and the benefits I get from it. I discover new blogs and new people also discover my blog. It's exciting to blog hop, drop your Entrecard, and get your Entrecard Credits. It's a little addicting and you can get credit crazy trying to earn more credits, haha! I'm also very happy with the free traffic that it brought to this blog. I signed up just 20 hours ago and I got 108 page views and 65 unique visitors, 60 of which are first time visitors and 5 are returning visitors. I know that's not a lot compared to the big and popular blogs out there but that's a big deal to me because that's the first time I get that much traffic in one day. That is a new record for my blog. I'm really happy and excited about Entrecard right now! Haha! :D

So what are you waiting for? Drop your Entrecard at my Entrecard widget. I also added my Entrecard inbox feed below the widget so anyone who drops their Entrecard get their Entrecard linked from my blog. I just don't know how often the feed reader updates its content because I notice that it does not show the new Entrecards right away when I reload the page when there are new Entrecards dropped. I will change my feed reader when I find a new one that is better than the one I'm using right now. Ok, that's all for now. Happy blog hopping with Entrecard! :D

0 comments: