Wednesday, February 27, 2008

the one with Google AdSense's Updated Terms and Conditions

I've been wondering what are the changes that Google AdSense made into the updated terms and conditions ever since I saw that Google AdSense Online Standard Terms and Conditions Accept Contract page. I don't want to read it all because its so lengthy, the deadline for accepting it is until May 25, 2008, I just want to take a quick look at my account and I just don't have the time to read it all that time.

Luckily, I remembered today that Google AdSense has a blog, Inside AdSense, so I checked it out hoping to find out some information about this matter. There's a post there entitled "Updated Terms and Conditions". The post says that most of the changes to the Terms and Conditions fall into two broad categories. The first category is future products and features and the second category is privacy requirements. The post also says that the changes are not limited to those two categories because they also made small changes throughout the Terms and Conditions so it's a good idea to review them thoroughly before accepting.

I think I'll just have to read it all sometime. There's a "Remind me the next time I log in" option that I use now but I know I'll choose the "Yes, I have read and accept the above Terms and Conditions" option anyway in the future because if I choose the "No, I do not accept the above Terms and Conditions" option now, I will not be able to continue using AdSense until May 25, 2008 and who wouldn't want to accept it? We all love our AdSense, right? Hehe! :D

You can read the full article from the official AdSense Blog here:
Inside AdSense: Updated Terms and Conditions

0 comments: