Friday, February 01, 2008

the one with the PLDT Scandal

I uploaded this video* about a year and four months ago at YouTube but I did not expect it to have so many views, comments, and ratings. After a year and four months of being there, it reached 152,888 views, 625 comments, and 96 ratings. I don't know if it is the title that I put, which by the way I did not create because that came from the filename of the attached file on the email which contained this, or if it is just that controversial because of the booming call center industry here in the Philippines.



Download the wave file here:
PLDT Scandal.wav
(Right click, then "Save Target As" or "Save Link As")

*It's not really a video at first. It's an audio file (wav) and I just made it into a video file (wmv) so that I can upload it in YouTube.

4 comments:

macツ said...

I think pag madame nakarinig nyan babagsak ang company ng PLDT bayantel ang tataas mag kakanet na din nd na dsl hahahha

Anonymous said...

dahil dito never na ko mag ppldt. maraming salamat po.

Anonymous said...

hay naku tatanga kc ung csr..kung sna pinindut nya muna ung mute bago mg comment sa cutomer...grabe..kakahiya naman agent ka pa nmn ng pldt..

Anonymous said...

The Customer is always right. That Call Center Agent should have not sweared on the customer. In any Call Center Company or Organization, Swearing especially in a Call Center will cost them their jobs. Handling Irate customers is a big challenge to anyone in this profession; It will test the People Skills of the CSR whether they are fit to work as a CSR or not. If I were in the shoes of that CSR agent, I would first listen to the complaint of that Customer, resolve any issues on the problem and If the Customer becomes highly abusive, I give them ample and proper warning before I hang up (Just in case that customer could not be transferred to anyone else). That CSR hanged up on the customer, bad move! The Customer should have first hanged up on the CSR not the other way around. Also, was there supposed to be a Deputy Supervisor or 2nd in command just in case the Supervisor isn't around? How about, transferring that customer to another CSR agent? Breaking down in front of a customer is Unprofessional...